Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are the New Bezel's for Samsung Frame 55 2021 going to be available

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 06:14 PM)
Veebo
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

Does anyone know where or when I can order a white bezel for my new Frame tv? I can't find them anywhere so I am assuming they are coming later on. Would anyone know when?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13
nickeva
Apprentice
Options

I have a new 2021 Frame 65" and was wondering this as well

AndrewL
Options

@Veebo @nickeva: I've had a look into this for you, and sadly this item isn't currently available on our website or via any of our retail partners. All I can recommend at this stage is staying tuned to our website to keep up to date with the latest product news, or reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 to see if they're able to shed any light on future stock availability. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tv-accessories/customizable-frame-vg-scfa-vg-scfa55wtcxc/#benefits

0 Likes
ywurry
First Poster
Options

I cannot see that they have ever been available to purchase, and no one at Samsung has the appetite to actually say so in any of my correspondence with them. They are unable to provide any details of when something will be made available either which is quite disappointing and as such I feel misled into purchasing a TV where the accessories promised have failed to materialise. C'mon Samsung get your act together and look into this matter for us all - be open and transparent with your response and not state 'keep trying'. Surely there is a department which knows what is happening and when!

Leo531
Journeyman
Options

yes the whole point of the FRAME tv is the frames - we need to get discounts if Samsung can't be bothered  to communicate on their availability

0 Likes
CornwallCharlie
Apprentice
Options

John Lewis has white ones in

nickeva
Apprentice
Options

Samsung website now has the white ones, I have just ordered

Leo531
Journeyman
Options

Many thanks for confirming re the white ones. I need beige... and again, someone with a brain in Samsung should be able to 'reach out' in their own organisation to tell us more about availability. They are the whole point of the TV - it is called THE 'FRAME' - so where are the frames???

0 Likes
Leo531
Journeyman
Options

sadly- Samsung should be doing the 'reaching out' - it should be called the Frame-less TV

0 Likes
macca_uk
Student
Options

I've had the 55" Frame model (2021) for almost 6 months now, and the only bezel  that's became available is the white one, I am struggling to get hold of any other color anywhere. Very poor demand planning from Samsung, if I had known I wouldn't have bought the TV. I have contact the Samsung help line several times and don't seem to be getting luck or they don't have a clue when the bezels will be back in stock. Even tried to order from Samsung US but my order was rejected as I was in the UK. 

Proud owner of a frame-less tv. What a Joke !

0 Likes