Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

What is special about Samsung QLED tv's?

(Topic created on: 03-09-2019 11:43 AM)
uutah4
First Poster
Options
TV

I went to best buy to check out 2018 tvs. I liked the color and sharpness of Vizio P65 and LG OLEDs. Sony felt a bit oversaturated to me. Samsung QLEDs, on the other hand, are so oversaturated and HDRish that they looked cartoonish. The picture gave me a headache. I understand that the settings might have been tuned that way, but apart from this 100% color accuracy, why would anyone choose say Q7FN over a P65-F1 when both can provide a great picture? Would anyone actually buy their overpriced TVs if it wasn't for "brand name" ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
barrysingh101
Apprentice
Options
TV

This ability to deliver less 'watered down' brightness and color intensity is why Quantum Dots are increasingly being adopted as the 'go to' color solution for high quality high dynamic range LED/LCD TVs. 

0 Likes
xpaceseven
First Poster
Options
TV

HDR stands for High-Dynamic Range, and in QLED TVs it can express HDR1500–2000, which mimics the brightness of 1500–2000 candles and is really close to what occurs naturally. jiofi.local.html forpc

0 Likes
rareskyfive
First Poster
Options
TV

Samsung's QLED technology provides some of the best color and brightness performance available on an LCD TV. And, it's worth noting, that when it comes to overall brightness and vibrancy of colors, quantum-dot enhanced LCD panels beat OLED most of the time.

0 Likes
Izwa
First Poster
Options
TV

Currently, I am using Chromecast on Samsung LED TV. Can I Install Chromecast on Samsung QLED TV? Or, is there any way to cast a screen using my Samsung Galaxy phone?

0 Likes
msharma8
First Poster
Options
TV

This ability to deliver less 'watered down' brightness and color intensity is why Quantum Dots are increasingly being adopted as the 'go to' color solution for high quality high dynamic range LED/LCD TVs.

Blogger
0 Likes
msharma8
First Poster
Options
TV

There are two files you can download, as shown above, the Setup.exe file and Full Version. If you download Gameloop Setup.exe then you need to install the Gamellop on your PC.

Blogger
0 Likes