Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird shadows on brand new Q60BD 85"

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 05:08 AM)
Deion Whitney
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone! 

Recently I purchased a Samsung QLED Q60BD 85" (model QN85Q60BDF). Installation and setup went fine, and for the most part, the picture quality of this unit is outstanding. But after spending some time watching a little longer, I noticed these odd shadows or cloudy spots on the tv upon watching movies with darker themes. I browsed through for what I believe to be all the settings regarding picture, but nothing seems to help. I then take the TV down and return it to the store believing I had purchased a faulty unit. Upon returning home with a new replacement TV (same exact model), I noticed had the exact same problem.

Also would like to add, this issue happens on all inputs and any streaming apps.

Reaching out in hopes that someone has a fix for this issue. Really leaning toward returning this second unit and getting the LG competitor. unit #1unit #1unit #2unit #2

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Flippnjigs
Student
Options

I have the exact same issue. I did not see tgis on the store model. Ive played with every setting to fix, but it will not go away. Even reducing brightness all the way down! This is frusterating and distracting to say the least 😞

0 Likes