cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Wall mount adapter for QE5565TQLED

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 11:29 AM)
Options

No adapters were sent with the newly purchased Samsung TV and no instructions as to how we could purchase it so that these could be fixed to the back of TV having empty holes. This is to fix it to wall mount.

Samsung’s spare part shop is closed and unable to contact.

Please help! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately Google gives 101 options but it is not specific for the 55 inch QLED TV. For trial and error I had to purchase several wall mounting kits but without the spacers. M8 screws come with different sizes and finally 41 mm screws were good enough. 
it is frustrating as no instructions were given on this by Samsung and the spare part shop is closed. Very poor customer satisfaction on this matter despite paying a large sum to purchase the TV.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I think you have answered your own question. as insert the headline into Google gives a whole load of options including samsung.
0 Likes
Solution
Options

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately Google gives 101 options but it is not specific for the 55 inch QLED TV. For trial and error I had to purchase several wall mounting kits but without the spacers. M8 screws come with different sizes and finally 41 mm screws were good enough. 
it is frustrating as no instructions were given on this by Samsung and the spare part shop is closed. Very poor customer satisfaction on this matter despite paying a large sum to purchase the TV.

0 Likes