Hi. I'm having trouble using my AirPods with my Samsung smart tv. The volume is so low on my AirPods that's its impossible to hear anything that's playing. I have the 7 Series smart tv and I know it's Bluetooth compatible. I've tried disconnecting My AirPods. I've tried deleting the AirPods from the Bluetooth list and reconnecting them and that did not work. I've tried holding down the power button on my remote to reset the TV. That did not work. I also connected my Bluetooth speaker to the tv and was able to adjust the volume using the remote or the speaker itself, but not having any luck with my AirPods. I've tried calling samsung tech support but the lady I spoke to didn't have a clue as to why I couldn't adjust the volume. Someone please help me
Before you connect to your tv, do the following:
1. connect your AirPods to your phone
2. make sure you have Siri connected to your AirPods (example, if you say Hey Siri, your AirPods will summon Siri)
3. Tell Siri to lower/raise the volume
4. you can always double check this by checking the phone volume on the AirPods.
5. Once you lower or raise volume of your AirPods through your phone you can disconnect them from your phone and connect them to your Samsung tv.
That should work, I just did it myself.
This works for me. I still can't control the volume from tv but at least after I increased the volume while it was connected to my iPhone or MacBook, then only I connect to the tv.
Hi. I tried the trick of connecting them to my phone and then setting volume to 100% in which they were already set to that and then connecting them back to my tv but that didn't work... idk what to do now.
Samsung, for God sake, please say something. This is so f**king annoying
Payibg this much for a tv and having this tiny makes me wanna just say the hell with Samsung period