Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume using AirPods with Samsung smart tv

(Topic created on: 29-04-2020 08:24 PM)
Lamborghini
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I'm having trouble using my AirPods with my Samsung smart tv. The volume is so low on my AirPods that's its impossible to hear anything that's playing. I have the 7 Series smart tv and I know it's Bluetooth compatible. I've tried disconnecting My AirPods. I've tried deleting the AirPods from the Bluetooth list and reconnecting them and that did not work. I've tried holding down the power button on my remote to reset the TV. That did not work. I also connected my Bluetooth speaker to the tv and was able to adjust the volume using the remote or the speaker itself, but not having any luck with my AirPods. I've tried calling samsung tech support but the lady I spoke to didn't have a clue as to why I couldn't adjust the volume. Someone please help me 

115 REPLIES 115
Lm55000
Journeyman
Options

All methods explained here don't work with "pro"....

0 Likes
Heric
First Poster
Options

Hi guys ! Same problem here ! I have my Airpods Pro on but I can't turn up the volume in any way ! Please Samsung release a new update for this huge issue ! 

Thanks 

parc-vic
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here ... just bough TU7000 and discoverd the volume issue. 

Does anyone know if Beats Studio 3 would work (I believe it has physical volume buttons but don't own a pair yet). 

0 Likes
Lm55000
Journeyman
Options

For me. Béats solo3 in Bluetooth are ok

parc-vic
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for letting me know LM55000 ... just to confirm, you are indeed able to adjust the volume using your Beats volume up and down headphone buttons when paired with your TV?
0 Likes
Lamborghini
Journeyman
Options
Yes I am
parc-vic
Apprentice
Options
Perfect, thanks Lamborghini. There's a sale on the Solo Pros that ends tomorrow so now that I know they work I'm going to pick them up.

I appreciate yours and LM55000's feedback!
0 Likes
NS77
Apprentice
Options

Did Samsung ever get a fix for the volume of the Airpod Pro to your knowledge?  Like all, totally frustrated with my brand new 65" Samsung tv.....sound on the AirPod Pro is too low.

DrZee
Apprentice
Options
Nope : / only a long silence
0 Likes
PdlT
First Poster
Options

This worked for me: I disconnected my AirPods from the TV and reconnected to my iPhone. I set the volume to my preference. I disconnected AirPods from my phone and put them back in my AirPod case. I then took them out and reconnected them to the tv. This worked. Putting them back in the case must serve as some kind of reset or something. Hope it works for you 

0 Likes