Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume using AirPods with Samsung smart tv

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 08:51 AM)
Lamborghini
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I'm having trouble using my AirPods with my Samsung smart tv. The volume is so low on my AirPods that's its impossible to hear anything that's playing. I have the 7 Series smart tv and I know it's Bluetooth compatible. I've tried disconnecting My AirPods. I've tried deleting the AirPods from the Bluetooth list and reconnecting them and that did not work. I've tried holding down the power button on my remote to reset the TV. That did not work. I also connected my Bluetooth speaker to the tv and was able to adjust the volume using the remote or the speaker itself, but not having any luck with my AirPods. I've tried calling samsung tech support but the lady I spoke to didn't have a clue as to why I couldn't adjust the volume. Someone please help me 

115 REPLIES 115
Lm55000
Journeyman
Options
I ve the same pb with Pro. But only since 1 month.
The remote Don’t have any control to raise.
I’ m french. Sorry for my english
0 Likes
Lm55000
Journeyman
Options
I ve the same pb with Pro. But only since 1 month.
The remote Don’t have any control to raise.
I’ m french. Sorry for my english
0 Likes
Melvin_T
Apprentice
Options
Yes this works for me, thanks!!! Just sad that I can’t control the volume from the TV directly.
0 Likes
DrZee
Apprentice
Options

Oh good to hear! What have you done exaclty? are you using AirPods pro too?  TY

0 Likes
Lm55000
Journeyman
Options

Hi 

yes AirPods Pro 

0 Likes
Lm55000
Journeyman
Options

I think so

0 Likes
Desmin
Student
Options

Try reset your Airpods and pairing to Samsung TV. It worked for me!

0 Likes
Melvin_T
Apprentice
Options

@MirandaP24 wrote:

Before you connect to your tv, do the following:

1. connect your AirPods to your phone 

2. make sure you have Siri connected to your AirPods (example, if you say Hey Siri, your AirPods will summon Siri)

3. Tell Siri to lower/raise the volume

4. you can always double check this by checking the phone volume on the AirPods.

5. Once you lower or raise volume of your AirPods through your phone you can disconnect them from your phone and connect them to your Samsung tv. 
That should work, I just did it myself. 

good luck :smiling-face:

This works for me. I still can't control the volume from tv but at least after I increased the volume while it was connected to my iPhone or MacBook, then only I connect to the tv. 

0 Likes
Lamborghini
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I tried the trick of connecting them to my phone and then setting volume to 100% in which they were already set to that and then connecting them back to my tv but that didn't work... idk what to do now.

Samsung, for God sake, please say something. This is so f**king annoying 

Payibg this much for a tv and having this tiny makes me wanna just say the hell with Samsung period 

Lm55000
Journeyman
Options

Hi don't work with Pro !!!!

i try All is possible, now only Samsung can do something