Hi. I'm having trouble using my AirPods with my Samsung smart tv. The volume is so low on my AirPods that's its impossible to hear anything that's playing. I have the 7 Series smart tv and I know it's Bluetooth compatible. I've tried disconnecting My AirPods. I've tried deleting the AirPods from the Bluetooth list and reconnecting them and that did not work. I've tried holding down the power button on my remote to reset the TV. That did not work. I also connected my Bluetooth speaker to the tv and was able to adjust the volume using the remote or the speaker itself, but not having any luck with my AirPods. I've tried calling samsung tech support but the lady I spoke to didn't have a clue as to why I couldn't adjust the volume. Someone please help me
Before you connect to your tv, do the following:
1. connect your AirPods to your phone
2. make sure you have Siri connected to your AirPods (example, if you say Hey Siri, your AirPods will summon Siri)
3. Tell Siri to lower/raise the volume
4. you can always double check this by checking the phone volume on the AirPods.
5. Once you lower or raise volume of your AirPods through your phone you can disconnect them from your phone and connect them to your Samsung tv.
That should work, I just did it myself.
The issue isn't being able to pair them, but that the volume is tremendously low, no matter if previously you set it to the maximum, once you connect it to the tv, due to a failure of Samsung not allowing you to increase volume the level is really low, and you barely hear the sound.
sorry but your solution doesn't work
Hi, thank you for your tip. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The problem is with the AirPods Pro (at least in my case), there is no way to make the volume works properly. I also own the classic AirPods (1st generation) and no problem with them. Unfortunately the life-battery is really low. As I said, I think that the problem is with the Pro version of the AirPods. Samsung should (must) release an OS update to fix this. Thank you