Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume using AirPods with Samsung smart tv

(Topic created on: 18-01-2020 09:12 PM)
Lamborghini
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I'm having trouble using my AirPods with my Samsung smart tv. The volume is so low on my AirPods that's its impossible to hear anything that's playing. I have the 7 Series smart tv and I know it's Bluetooth compatible. I've tried disconnecting My AirPods. I've tried deleting the AirPods from the Bluetooth list and reconnecting them and that did not work. I've tried holding down the power button on my remote to reset the TV. That did not work. I also connected my Bluetooth speaker to the tv and was able to adjust the volume using the remote or the speaker itself, but not having any luck with my AirPods. I've tried calling samsung tech support but the lady I spoke to didn't have a clue as to why I couldn't adjust the volume. Someone please help me 

115 REPLIES 115
marzaq2014
Apprentice
Options

i have the same problem, did you found a solution ? I've tried almost everything without success

Lamborghini
Journeyman
Options

Same here. I've tried everything I could think of and I haven't found a solution. I've been reading that it's a Samsung system problem and only they could fix it which is annoying. My LG tv worked well with my AirPods 

marzaq2014
Apprentice
Options
Thx for ur quick reply, it’s frustrating spend thousands on a brand new tv and have all this limitations, my next tv without doubts won’t be Samsung
Lamborghini
Journeyman
Options

You're welcome and I absolutely agree 

egonzalez1
Student
Options

Same problem! Also AirPlay isn't working either. Why didn't bought a LG instead? WHYYYYY?

Joseph7JE
First Poster
Options

Same issue. These are the kind of things that will make you question whether you should ditch this whole smart TV nonsense and just buy a set top box like Apple TV

cesargracia
First Poster
Options

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT'S REALLY ANNOYING.

EVERY SINGLE OTHER DEVICE WHERE I USE THEM WOKRS PERFECTLY BUT MY TV.

SOMEONE FROM SAMSUNG PLEASE HELP US!

DrZee
Apprentice
Options

same here! Samsung say something! do a system update, it's embarrassing. There are milions of airpods out there!!

Antón-es
Student
Options

Please SAMSUNG send us the update we need!! I have air pods and Bose speakers and same problem in both :(( No way to use them on the TV