Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume from Bluetooth headphones.

(Topic created on: 07-01-2019 05:39 AM)
Seanh47
First Poster
Options

Hello!! My name is Sean, and I have a 32” Samsung TV model number UN32J5205AF. Recently for Christmas I got a pair of Studio^3 Wireless heaphones, and was excited at the possibility of steaming the sound from my tv through them. My tv doesn’t have an 3.5mm female aux port, nor an analog RCA audio output, so I went through the trouble of purchasing an Optical Digital audio to analog output converter along with a Bluetooth transmitter. I got everything set up, and the sound streams through the headphones themselves, however I find trouble in being able to actually control the volume of the sound being transmitted through them. Is there any solution to this problem? The optical cord is connected to the TV audio out port, which is connected to the converter, which is connected via RCA cables to the transmitter, none of which consists of a volume control. I looked in the TV menu options to see if there was any variable audio output option, but there didn’t appear to be. Am I stuck with only one audio volume level option? The volume level itself is not terrible, but I’m sure as to why you could see why I would like to be able to control it. Thank you so much for your time!!

- Sean H.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0