Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice assistant settings not showing up under general. Vanished completely.

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 12:58 PM)
Archiee1
Apprentice
Options

I used to have voice control with my Alexa now there are no voice settings at all under General, the option is completely missing. TV is a UE65TU7020 no software updates available.

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Archiee1: Try heading to Settings > General > Network > Network status, and make sure your TV is connected to the internet, as this is required to access the Voice Assistant feature. If the issue persists, press and hold the power button on your remote until the TV reboots, or unplug it at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power back on using the remote. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Archiee1
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Rebooting made no difference. TV is connected to the network ok. There's not even a voice option listed under the settings, not even greyed out. It's really strange as i have used my Alexa to turn the TV off, change channels etc.

Neo qled1
Apprentice
Options

Even I am facing the same issue in my NEO QLED tv QN90A. Please let me know what is the fix.

0 Likes
Fergy
First Poster
Options

Fergy  

28-11-23

Seems Samsung have not addressed this problem. TV T5300 bought yesterday NO voice assistant choice in settings despite all the advice including Samsung manual - so Bixby it is and I disabled it because it is so metal-mickey-ish. 

0 Likes