Go to solution Solved

Virgin Media and Universal Remote setup

(Topic created on: 12-04-2023 10:57 AM)
JimElson
Journeyman
Options

Hi there,

I hope someone can help me.

I have Samsung QN95A TV with Virgin Media TV 360 Box. I have been trying to setup the universal remote on my TV so I could use the remote to control Virgin. 

When I search for virgin box model which is DCX960/KKOB/N215/1000, it is being found fine. I select it, try testing the volume and it doesn't work. I have tried many times now but it simply won't work. 

I find it really annoying not being able to use my TV with one remote.

Have any of you had similar problems and what can you recommend me to try and solve it?

Many thanks in advance!

45 REPLIES 45
Moglet
First Poster
Options

Hi Jim,

I don’t suppose you have come accross a fix for the V6 box have you? My S95B arrived yesterday, all set up fine and no today - nothing. I have tried the “pace” fox but to no avail ☹️ thanks 

0 Likes
JimElson
Journeyman
Options

Hey, I am sorry to hear about the problem that you’re facing! Have you tried resetting your TV to factory settings and trying connecting to “pace” again? I know that it doesn’t make sense as you’ve only just set it up but it worked for me once! 
If that still doesn’t help, try entering the model of your v6 box that you should be able to find on the back of the box. 

0 Likes
JED9
First Poster
Options

Any luck with the S95B and getting the Samsung remote programmed. to control the V6?  I've spent several days trying to figure this out w/no avail.  I've tried the Pace codes which have not worked. Any advice will be appreciated.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Moglet
First Poster
Options
Hi, so sorry for late reply. I found that I had a slight signal interruption (something was In the way between box and remtote) and it needs to be directed firmly at the box (not tv). I hope this helps!
0 Likes
Members_wssnEux
First Poster
Options

Can't get mine to work, so frustrating 😔

0 Likes
Members_Ns2B0S8
Journeyman
Options

Thank you! Worked perfectly

0 Likes
Members_IMYY4WI
First Poster
Options

Brilliant, worked for me. Samsung take note

0 Likes
JamesAbrahart
First Poster
Options

Doesn't work with DCR7111 anymore (24th June 2023) and the Arris DCX960 is still not listed on my UE55RU7300 (curve).

0 Likes
HaiderAl
First Poster
Options

Some strange solution for mine, I have an Alexa, so removed the TV from Alexa, then restarted the universal remote process selected DCX960/KK0B/N215/1000

now works (for me) so I wonder if that helps.

I added tv back to Alexa after this. 

0 Likes
Phirepower
First Poster
Options

Got my 360 box yesterday, the Arris DCX960/KKOB/N215/1000 did not work !,

I have used - Pace DCR7111 and this works fine.

0 Likes