Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Playback questions

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 02:51 AM)
DanielDias
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I just bought a Q900 8k 75” (QN75Q900RBGXZD) to replace an old (2014) Samsung TV and there are a few annoying things that doesn’t work on this model that used to work on the old model.

One of these things is related to the Video Playback. In the old model, I was able to choose the audio when the video file has multiple audio. There was an option called Audio Language the I could choose between English and Portuguese, for example. In the Q900 I couldn’t find this option. The TV select the first audio and it has no way to change it.

Another thing is about the subtitle. In the old model, I could reproduce a subtitle .srt automatically with the video when both files has the same names. In the Q900, no subtitle can be played even the manual saying it is compatible with .srt, .sub etc. files.

My questions are: is there any way to choose the audio languages when the video is DUAL audio?

Is there any way to play a subtitle file when playing a video?

Thanks.

Daniel

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
DanielDias
Journeyman
Options

Anyone knows if it is possible to select an audio track from multiple audio file? And play an subtitle file? The manual says you can play different subs extensions.

thanks

0 Likes