Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VG-SOCR15/XC - WHERE TO SOURCE IN THE UK

(Topic created on: 20-07-2022 06:35 PM)
moam
First Poster
Options

I have (regretfully) recently purchased my first Samsung product...a 2021 55" The Frame television, after deciding between this, the LG C1 and Sony A80J.

Unfortunately, the 5m one connect cable isn't long enough for my media set up. I need the 10m or 15m (VG-SOCR15/XC). Oddly, the item is now discontinued (strange considering my TV is a 2021 model and we are 7 months into 2022).

I have been passed from pillar to post by Samsung tech support, the spare parts department and the shop support chat all of whom have been completely useless. I have contacted all the stores under the 'Where to buy' button on the link below, some of whom were puzzled at the fact that their store is listed on the website.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tv-accessories/one-invisible-connection-vg-socr15-xc/

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS CABLE?????????????

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I take it you've never heard of google????????

Search for it, there are loads for sale.

£75 on fleabay and plenty for sale at various online stores.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try Google, there's loads available. I was surprised by the price!
moam
First Poster
Options

Define plenty? There's one on eBay which is marked as not working, the rest aren't compatible with my TV. Enlighten me.

0 Likes
moam
First Poster
Options

I wouldn't say loads - there's one that doesn't work and one for £199.. why would I pay £1000 for a TV then buy a used cable from an unknown seller on eBay

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
See picture = plenty there are many more. These cables aren't cheap and never have been, it's either full retail price or you cheap out and gamble on ebay but you can easily get refunds if it don't work if you buy from ebay.

Good evening..Screenshot_20220720-212349_Samsung Internet_552_1658348668.jpg
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Email them if this is not the right one, they have more cables including 10m and 15m ones- https://smartappliancesuk.com/products/samsung-one-invisible-connection-vg-socr5-video-audio-cable-o...
0 Likes