Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Headphones

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 01:36 PM)
Bluenose1940
Explorer
Options

hello folks, I have a Samsung UE32T5300 and I want to be able to use headphones with it.

The set does no come with a Headphone socket and neither does it have Bluetooth.  Can anyone please tell me how I can use my Bose Soundlink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II with this set please.  These headphones can also be used as 'wired' as well as wireless but, with no headphone socket I'm not sure how to do this.

Any help will be much appreciated.  Thank you.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will have to use the optical out to connect to a DAC but AFAIK this will be a cable connection.
0 Likes
Bluenose1940
Explorer
Options

Thank you Pugs1957, can you recommend the sort of thing that will do the job.  I'm a "Not that techie 80 year" I'm afraid.

Thanks again for your input.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, there's nothing wrong with us oldies. 🙂 Something like this is OK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071WLVXN5/ref=as_li_ss_tl?language=en_US&ie=UTF8&linkCode=gs2&linkId=21...
Check the spec as it does say "Can NOT work with professional or high impedance headphones over 32Ω, such as Audio-Technica, Ultrasone, Sennheiser.
Hopefully you get the idea of what to look for.
Bluenose1940
Explorer
Options

Thanks again Pugs1957.  I have been reading about Bluetooth Transmitters but there seems to be an issue with the sound not syncing with the on-screen image.

Do you have any thoughts on this please?

0 Likes