Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB 3.0 problems

(Topic created on: 23-01-2019 12:12 AM)
buhyr
Student
Options

Hi all, i recently bought samsung 7475 65" tv, it costed 1000, and ive realized that many times doesnt recognize my usb 3.0 125gb either usb port or usb 5.0 v , no one works or sometimes it detects the usb but no the movies that are inside and it says there is no content inside, i dont know what to do ive formated it to NTFS and exFAT, i cant understand that a TV that is supposed to read 4k movies dont be able to recognise usb 3.0

Please somebody give me a hand, ive seen other people with this proble,.thanks a lot.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@buhyr wrote:

Hi all, i recently bought samsung 7475 65" tv, it costed 1000, and ive realized that many times doesnt recognize my usb 3.0 125gb either usb port or usb 5.0 v , no one works or sometimes it detects the usb but no the movies that are inside and it says there is no content inside, i dont know what to do ive formated it to NTFS and exFAT, i cant understand that a TV that is supposed to read 4k movies dont be able to recognise usb 3.0

Please somebody give me a hand, ive seen other people with this proble,.thanks a lot.

A USB 2 would work.  I have used USB 3 drives and work fine using NTFS . If you try a different drive and same issues sounds like fault with the TV. 

0 Likes
buhyr
Student
Options
Thanks, did you have also 7475 Samsung tv? I red something related to 500 mA limit to usb in this tv, maybe is cause if that?
0 Likes