Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 10:08 AM)
alison22
First Poster
Options

I'm so sorry to bother you all, especially with the current situation. but I'm desperate. The power on, and rewind and forward buttons on my Samsung remote aks9-00084v suddenly stopped working, all others work fine

20210223_083436.jpg

. I've tried changing the batteries to brand new ones, didn't work. tried others too still didn't work. I'm seriously ill and predominantly bedridden including paralysis yet without the care I desperately need and I know it sounds silly but having the tv on in the background is the only thing that helps me get through the day. does anyone know a fix?? please help asap. many thanks indeed. my love and prayers to you all dear souls. Alison. God bless x x 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulMrT
Pathfinder
Options
You'll need a new remote BUT don't need to buy Samsung branded. I had issue with one of my Samsung TV's remotes and found a generic version exactly same bar no Samsung branding for 5UKP approx via Amazon so I'd suggest search on there.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
In addition to what Paul said you shouldn't give your email address out on public posts. I strongly advise you to edit your post and remove it
PaulMrT
Pathfinder
Options
I didn't even see that just the bit about remote issues then replied..
Good advice though 👌
0 Likes
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Options

Hallo @alison22,

Thank you for your message. What is the purchase date of your soundbar and the serialnumber? I will then check if we can order it for you.

With kind regards,

Ajay 

Community-moderators-signature-jan24-reveal-800x200
0 Likes