Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Universal Remote setup with Vodafone TV box

(Topic created on: 18-03-2021 11:34 AM)
DavidT3
Student
Options

Hi all!

Vodafone (beforehand UPC) just changed my Horizon STB for a Vodafone TV box. For this i can not setup the universal remote, the TV can't recognize it, and i can't find it with a manual search either (had no problem with the Horizon box).

Anyone had a similar issue, and maybe know what to select for the universal remote to work with Vodafone TV box?

Thanks in advance for any help. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
KAttila
Student
Options

Helló!

Nem tudod kiválasztani a vodafone-t, mert nincs benne a szolgáltatók listájában. ezért manuálisan belemész az eszköz azonosításába ami sagemcom, a modelszámhoz meg beírod vodafone, ami utána felugrik asszem vodafonetv-t választasz, de ha ott probálgatod fel le lépkedni a távirányítón akkor már kezelni fogja, a 1270 nem fog ebben segíteni, mert halvány lilájuk nincs.

Toni_879
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

I have the same problem David had, but I don't really get what you're saying. What did you mean by "the name must be given to vodafone"? Was this another method given in the manual or did you figure this out. If so, could you please give the step by step instructions on how to proceed? I'd really appreciate the help 😅 Thanks.

0 Likes
Toni_879
First Poster
Options

Hi David,

I know you posted this a while ago, but do you by any chance remember exactly how you got it to work. (I didn't really get the answer given in the replies). I have the exact same problem with the Vodafone box and universal remote. Do you by any chance remember the step-by-step process on how you got it to work?... Thank you.

0 Likes
KAttila
Student
Options

Hello!

so, you cant choose the vodafone, because not in the list of service provider. You have to go in manually to the device identification, what is sagemcom, and to the model number writte in "vodafone" and from there choose vodafonetv and it will work. You can test with the the remote up and down arrow. I hope this will help.

Peace:A

huyspin
First Poster
Options

Ah. Thank you very much Attila. I’m struggling still 10 years later. Luck I found your comment.

0 Likes
MarcoandradePT
First Poster
Options

Great! Samsung give a gift to this man/ women

BGabor91
First Poster
Options

Isten vagy, köszi szépen, pont erre volt szükségem :smiling-face:

0 Likes
RobotPT
First Poster
Options

Thank you, working great on Ue43tu7025! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Ivo Sousa Martins
First Poster
Options

I rarely write in forums, but I have to say, I've been searching for this solution for almost 2 years now, and finally being able to set this on my tv is absolutely brilliant. Thank you very much!!!

Members_73Rsz80
First Poster
Options

Sziasztok,

Egy Q60B TVn próbálom működésre bírni a távirányítót, de nem lehetséges. Amikor állítom be a boxot akkor ki kell választani a szolgáltatót ahol megadtam már vodafone meg sagemcom is de egyiknél sem működik a távirányító. Ezután már csak a bemeneti forrás beállítása van meg a fel-le váltós teszt. Nem tudom milyen manuális beállítás van, hogy modellszám meg ilyeneket meg lehet adni, nálam nincs semmi ilyen.

Ha valaki tud segíteni azt megköszönöm.

0 Likes