Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Remote issues with Xbox One

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 05:55 AM)
CharlieHobbs14
First Poster
Options

Hi, I brought a samsung tv (UE50TU7100KXXU) and it has the universal remote feature. So i can control my Xbox One S with the samsung controller (controller model BN59-01315B).

I've been doing this for about two weeks then the next time I turn my xbox on the feature doesnt work. And it hasnt worked for a couple of months. I've reset my TV, reset my Xbox, updated everything, fiddled with all the settings, Tried different HDMI ports and cables and I've had no luck.

I contacted samsung and they connected to my tv and tried a few things and they came to the conclusion that it's probably an issue with the Xbox and not the TV.

I'm currently now chatting the Xbox Tech support, everything has been reset again, there are no settings or options to change on the Xbox, so we're working through the settings on the TV again, so far without luck.

If anyone has had this issue or similar before please share your solution.

Many Thanks

Charlie

5 REPLIES 5
Cannell
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I have a similar issue with my Sky HD box. Was working, then a week or so ago it just stopped working 🤷. Anything I try doesn't fix it.
Cheers
0 Likes
Djcorney36
First Poster
Options

I’m having similar problems try  turning Input device manager off or on if u our using more than on devices it’s probably that that is causing the issue I think 

0 Likes
Cannell
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for this, but the only device I'm using is my Sky Box, so this wouldn't work would it? Please tell me if I'm being stupid 😂 Thank you
0 Likes
Djcorney36
First Poster
Options

Hi if your only using on external device u you should not really have any issues but if you are try using the Ark HDMI import that should sort you out 

0 Likes
Cannell
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for this, unfortunately my remote has completely stopped working...apart from for about 30 secs after turning the tv on 😂. No idea what is going on, I think I'll just buy a new remote and give that a go. Thank you for your help
0 Likes