Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to redeem Art Store Promotion

(Topic created on: 28-01-2023 03:10 PM)
Tappsmom
First Poster
Options

Hello!

We purchased a 2002 Frame TV from Costco which came with a 2 year subscription to the Art Store. I have been trying for several months to redeem the subscription and have not had any luck. The option appears in the promotions app, but when I click on Use Now, it just brings up an error message: “the server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (<<5001>>)”

I have tried contacting Costco and Samsung multiple times and no one seems to be able to assist. The last time I spoke to someone at Samsung, they directed me to send an email to frame.cs@samsung.com, but I have not had any response after several attempts. 
Any suggestions on how to resolve would be greatly appreciated! 
#theframe #artstore

3E878820-51B9-4FCF-9156-4E86E355B936.jpeg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Tappsmom. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced problems redeeming The Frame Art Store Promotion. This is not available in the UK or Ireland, which is the "jurisdiction" (as it were!) of this Community. We're always happy to help, however.

Having looked into this, I can see that the redemption instructions are provided in the document below:

http://pages.samsung.com/ca/promotions/English/TheFrame_Instructions.pdf

You may well have already followed these instructions, and I appreciate you've already reached out to various Support Teams. However, if you continue to experience issues redeeming this, I recommend connecting with the Samsung Community in your region. I am not sure whether you are based in Canada or the US, so I have provided links to both:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/canada/ct-p/ca (Canada)

and

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us (US)

Please let us know when you get this resolved.

Sue Edwards
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same issue - have you resolved it? Please share your solution 

0 Likes
Members_UsB6sXz
First Poster
Options

Hello, I bought The Frame 55 tv [2023] in Portugal, it turns out that I can't make payment or acquire the art store membership. No one from samsung technical support in portugal knows how to help. isn't it supposed to be free for new customers? They don't accept any payments either?

0 Likes
Tappsmom
First Poster
Options

Not sure how I ended up on the EU site - but just in case it helps anyone - we were never able to get this resolved. We were bounced around by Samsung and then never received a response. Costco ended up stepping up and gave us a credit to pay for the cost of the two-year subscription. Pretty disappointed with Samsung for a sub-par process and lack of support. 

0 Likes
John174
First Poster
Options

I purchased Frame TV 55" 13th June 2023, I've submitted my receipt and S/N (Photo from settings on TV)

Reply email states:

Thank you for taking part in our 2023 The Frame TV Promotion. 

We've just received your claim, but you told us that your product hasn't been delivered yet. 

We won't be able to approve your claim and process your reward until you provide us with the serial number of your new TV.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? 

On the estimate delivery date you provided, we'll send you an email with instructions for providing an image of your TV's serial number.

Once we receive this, we'll start the process of approving your claim.

If your TV still hasn't arrived by the estimated delivery date, you'll just need to follow the instructions in your reminder email to set a new delivery date. We'll then send you another reminder on this new date.
WHAT IF I RECEIVE MY PRODUCTS BEFORE MY ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE? 

Received your products early? No problem. You can provide your missing information any time by simply following these steps: 

1. Visit the Track My Claim page
  2. Enter your Claim Reference and email address to open your claim 
  3. Select Yes next to any products you've received 
  4. Follow the instructions to upload your serial number image

Click SubmitI did not check the option to say my TV case not arrived and will not receive an email in the future's I've not entered a date of expected delivery, If I try to check my claim as per there procedure there is no option available to say Yes my product has arrived, If I try to call the help / support line it just points you back to the website no help what so ever. I'm really not impressed with Samsung and if the situation is not resolved I will be returning the TV. 

0 Likes
Sue Edwards
First Poster
Options

Just noticed your response and this is exactly how Costco resolved the problem in our case as well - good customer service there as opposed to Samsung - both the Costco representative and myself spent hours to no avail trying to get this issue resolved. Something is very wrong with Samsung service…

0 Likes