Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Apps on TV

(Topic created on: 18-07-2022 02:24 PM)
Members_3hZDokD
First Poster
Options

I have just unboxed my Samsung Q80b app wheb through installation process. My TV is connected to the wifi however no applications will download (Netflix, disney plus etc..) i ran seld diagonis check and everything pass except the Samsung app test does anyone have the soulution?

20220717_101001.jpg

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi, can you check if the apps already installed are working OK? As a new TV should have the latest firmware but you check on Samsung support.

Firstly I would suggest a cold Reboot of the TV. Press and hold In the Power button for around 5 seconds until you see the Samsung logo and the TV restarts. If thos does not fix it unplug the TV from the mains for around 5 minutes and try again. Another idea is a Factory Reset. Even if the WiFi seems to be working OK if still problems you may need to Reboot the Router (unplugged from mains) Another idea is to change the DNS settings from Automatic to Manual. General-Network_Network status. IP settings-DNS,change to Manual and enter 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes