Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access ITV Hub

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 09:08 AM)
Ozzy 1978
First Poster
Options

We received a brand new Q65T 43 inch TV yesterday, and am I unable to access the ITV Hub. Auto updates are on, software updated, and the ITV Hub works on Macbook, phone and an older Samsung model TV we have

Any guidance would be appreciated 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ozzy 1978   Is it just problem with ITV Hub, are other apps fine?    

I would suggest  resetting  the Smart Hub firstly, you could also try factory reset and router reboot.   If to no avail another idea is to change the DNS settings.   Go to  Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings.   Change from Automatic to   to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Claire Bristow
First Poster
Options

We have a similar issue with our new 2021 Frame it will play live tv and adverts But no recorded programmes. We can play Itv hub on the TV via apple tv but not via the Samsung tv app for the hub. We have tried delete and reinstall app, factory reset the TV changing the DNS settings. It has worked for the first two weeks and then stopped working so we know it has worked. We are on the current software update for the tv 1057. Any advice would be appreciated the ITV hub team have tried to help but none of their advice has cured the problem. Thanks in advance Claire

0 Likes