Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UN65TU8200FXZA TV won’t turn on

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 01:30 AM)
Stargazer1989
First Poster
Options

Bought a 65” Samsung Crystal UHD 8 series TU8200 from Walmart on 3/17/2021. Today, 3/28/2021 my husband was playing Xbox One and he went to the bathroom and when he came back we noticed the entire screen had this like plaid type pattern over the entire screen, it went black for a few seconds, the “SMART TV” logo showed up for about 2 seconds then the tv went black/turned off. We have not been able to get it to turn back on. We unplugged it for 60 mins, held the power button for 60 seconds right after unplugging it, and still nothing. The red indicator light is lit up, but flashes off then right back on about every 15 seconds or so. When I press the power button on the tv (not the remote) the indicator light does nothing, it stays solid red. If I hold the power button the red indicator light does nothing, it stays red. I’m very disappointed bc we just bought this tv 11 days ago. After watching some YouTube videos we think the main circuit board may have gone out or even the power supply board. We already called to have a tech come out but the fact is that if this tv is already having issues then I will most likely just ask for our money back and get a different brand. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Just to confirm, @Stargazer1989, have you now had an engineer out to your TV?

0 Likes