Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UN55MU6300 software corrupted

(Topic created on: 29-09-2021 04:05 AM)
Chomyn
First Poster
Options

I have been having a lot of issues with my Samsung Smart TV 4K and it seems the software is corrupted.

(a) home hub does not work half the time, I have to unplug it to get it to work, but once I exit it, I am unable to use it.may(b) I am unable to install any apps, says no free space (even after factory reset)

(c) unable to dock apps to home screen, says no more room

(d) certain settings do not work, and I am not talking about greyed out ones, just a regular setting I cannot turn on and off.

(e) I have to use Alexa to switch HDMI ports to go back and forth between devices.

There have been issues with turning it on and off which may be a power issue, and earlier a black screen when the home hub was working when I switched HDMI ports (though this is no longer doing that since I am using Alexa).

This is the last Samsung Product I will buy.  It's been a complete frustration.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I have a feeling I am going to have to send it to be repaired.

3 REPLIES 3
Rbny
First Poster
Options

I also have same issue from last few days, tried resetting several times but didnt help.

0 Likes
Leonardo O
Explorer
Options

if you are still in warranty period... use it ASAP

0 Likes
Stevolution8
First Poster
Options

I have had issues from the second or third year owning the UN55MU6300... It began with the well known storage space issue (was out of warranty period. Since I use Chromecast I didn't really care about adding apps). The stock remote would not connect half the time, shortly later Volume would not change (it would show on the screen going up/down 2 to 3 digits but once you stop and try to change it again it would be at the same level as the previous attempt to change it (I decided to use a home theater receiver I had BUT it does not support 4k) AND recently I discovered 4k no longer works with my Chromecast or My Xbox One S.

0 Likes