Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UN50MU6070 - Not Connecting to Wifi

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 02:41 PM)
MDanley
First Poster
Options

My UN50MU6070 stopped connecting to Wifi two days ago. Tried  Powering off, hard reset of the tv, clearing and reprogramming the WiFi configuration all to no avail.  26 other devices connected to the WiFi, no password or SSID changes.  The TV does not see any SSIDs (the home WiFi, my phone hot spotting, etc.).  Is there something I am missing, or do I need to replace the WiFi module?  What is the part number of the replacement?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @MDanley ,

I can see that you've got a US model TV.  With Samsung support being localised and this being a European forum (the English language part is supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, for example), we're limited in what we can do for you in terms of direct support.

Have you been in touch with Samsung US about this issue, or shared it on the Samsung US Community (https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/ct-p/get-help-tvs)  to see if others in the US are reporting the same?

0 Likes
MDanley
First Poster
Options

My apologies, I did not see the EU in the web address header.  I just entered the forums from a google search.  I'll post on the US site.

Cheers

Mike

0 Likes