Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uk PRESIDENT OF SAMSUNG DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 11:52 AM)
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
I have had a horrifying time dealing with customer service due to so many televisions going faulty and delivered damaged so I thought the UK president would help how wrong I was no reply and now Been waiting 3 weeks for my 5 th exchange 8k tv.
With no response from the uk president he obviously knows what's going in customer support but likes the way his staff treat customer on the phone says volumes about the company and him.
My first q900t was purchased on the 24/4/21 and too date 1/8/22 samsung have still not resolved this issue. 
Beware buy a tv somewhere else 
9 REPLIES 9
Nick1ok
First Poster
Options
Disgusting
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Did you buy TV direct from Samsung or a retailer? If you purchased direct using a credit card then contact the card Company as they should be able to help. If you purchased from retailer then they must help you. You can reject the goods if they are faulty.
0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
After 30 days sevenoaks hifi didn't have any responsibility it falls to samsung and that's the rule for everyone.
It's been awful they don't care a single bit and I still can't believe well over a year and samsung can't deliver a working tv that lasts longer than 6 months and not delivered damaged .
Won't buy another the tvs from them
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Yeah only upto 30 days from the retailer then its the manufacturer
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
As you bought from retailer it is their responsibility to put right. This is covered inder Consumer Rights Act 2015. A product must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory qulaity. If you find a fault with 30 days then you can reject the item and get a refund. After this the retailer is repsonible for repairing or replacing even though their is a manufacturer guarantee. Many retailers try to get out of this and pass you on to manufacturer. Suggest you look at Consumer Rights Act and quote this to Sevenoaks HiFi and contact Trading Standards at your local Council.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Toddy94 Sorry you have not had a great experience, certainly some customers have issues but this is not universal. I have had Samsung TV's which have lasted a considerable period of time though that may not be a help to you.

However  as mentioned the first port of call is with the retailer , after 30 days the retailer must repair or replace and if repair is unsuccessful consumer entitled to a refund. Rights against the retailer can last up to 6 years, however after 6 months the onus is more on the consumer to prove there was a known issue at the time of purchase.

see more detail here: https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-do-i-do-if-i-have-a-faulty-product-aTTEK2g0YuEy 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
sqirral123
First Poster
Options
There customer service is rubbish . They use the excuse that the flip phone 3 was dropped by you . So not to fix it within warranty time . The phone was only 5 months old . I explain that I never dropped it . I look after it well . But nope . We have had 1 TV that have had to go back . We spent 10 thousand pound on it . For it to have problems with in 4 months.
0 Likes
juggernaut
Pioneer
Options
I contacted them as well and they literally have the worst customer service. Person X (no names mentioned) was literally the worst person ever. Literally pointed me to some other team to try and resolve my issue. Fantastically useless people and team!!
0 Likes
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
I have the same painand agree... joke of a customer care in the uk
0 Likes