Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE75BU8500 -Bluetooth devices not connecting (ie not being found)

(Topic created on: 21-03-2023 02:24 AM)
UE75BU8500 Owner
Explorer
Options

Anyone else not able to connect Bluetooth devices? TV simply can't find anything.

I've tried a Bluetooth remote control (supplied remote crashes which I resolved by buying this non-Bluetooth replacement remote control) and Airpods Max but the TV finds nothing.

Both the remote and headphones work on everything else.

I wonder if the supplied remote which keeps crashing (I don't think it unpairs as there's no message) is also Bluetooth. Maybe that's why it's faulty (and Alexa or other voice services have never worked).

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @UE75BU8500 Owner 

Have you tried pairing the Smart remote to your TV? Have a look at the following useful link from our friends in the US: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049119/ 

0 Likes
UE75BU8500 Owner
Explorer
Options

Hi, thanks for the comment. Is the Smart remote Bluetooth? That page says "point the Smart Remote at the remote control sensor" -which implies it's infrared.

I was using the supplied Samsung remote but it was freezing after 2 or 3 button presses. I'm assuming that's related to the Bluetooth problem if it's a Bluetooth remote.

No Bluetooth devices (remotes, headphones, keyboards) are found at all so maybe the Samsung remote is unparing or something.

Everything is fine with the infrared remote.

0 Likes