Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ue65nu8070

(Topic created on: 18-12-2020 03:39 PM)
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Tv dose not detect amazon 4k fire TV or amazon cube as them self but defaults to an apple TV there is no option to manually select amazon anything.
They both work one at a time but am I getting the best out of them as detected as wrong device?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Starone ,

Let's try this: firstly, switch off your Samsung TV and remove the fire stick from the HDMI cable. Next, unplug the power cable and wait up to 5-10 minutes. Then plugin amazon fire sticks again and wait 5 minutes. Switch on the TV and reconnect the fire stick to HDMI.

0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
done that 4 times twice with each device they come up as unknown device or apple TV appears random as to which you get
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you tried to connect this using a different cable or port? Do you have any other TVs on your home to try these?

0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
I have another Samsung a 43 inch and it dose not detect them either they work just not detected as fire tc devices
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you tried to reach the devices manufacturer to see if there are some particular settings that will allow you to use them at the same time?

0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
I only want to use 1 device just want it to detect right
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine, what cables and ports are you using to connect any of this? 

0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
the fire cube is connected to hdmi 3 I have tried 1, 2 and 4 same result using high performance hdmi cables rated at RIMICAB 8K HDMI UHD 8K High Speed 48Gbps 8K@60Hz 4K@120Hz HDCP2.2 4:4:4 HDR 3D eARC HDMI Cable.
as I say it appears to work but am not sure if missing something as its not detected. even if I try to setup manually there is no amazon option in the list yet apple TV and others are in the list on the TV to pick from to tell it what is connected
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
no still same problem using either the fire stick 4k or the fire cube only one connected at a time they are detected as unknown device or apple TV. either work when connected but am I getting the best out of them
0 Likes