Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE65KS9000 recording

(Topic created on: 05-12-2017 04:25 PM)
Daran71
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I have the KS9000 tv and it’s hooked up to an external hard drive . I set up all my series links and it all worked well for a month or so , then out of the blue I lost all my scheduled recordings and when I try to set them up again it says “no more reservations “ . I can record manually but can’t set up any scheduled recordings anymore . Any help would be appreciated .

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Daran71 wrote:

Hi, 

I have the KS9000 tv and it’s hooked up to an external hard drive . I set up all my series links and it all worked well for a month or so , then out of the blue I lost all my scheduled recordings and when I try to set them up again it says “no more reservations “ . I can record manually but can’t set up any scheduled recordings anymore . Any help would be appreciated .

I have had the same probs. It may be because you have to many items in the scedule. Try removing some. I had a new main board which worked for a week. Also updated firmware, factory reset and turn off auto tuning.

0 Likes
Daran71
First Poster
Options

@paul1277 wrote:

@Daran71 wrote:

Hi, 

I have had the same probs. It may be because you have to many items in the scedule. Try removing some. I had a new main board which worked for a week. Also updated firmware, factory reset and turn off auto tuning.

I have nothing in my scedule to remove !! They just vanished ! Any idea how I get an engineer visit ?? This is really annoying as I record most things . 

0 Likes
Daran71
First Poster
Options
Have you resolved your problem ?
0 Likes
Phil12
Voyager
Options

Hi

A factory reset of the TV may sort it out for you but make a note of any picture settings etc you have changed so you can restore them after.  There is a limit to the number of scheduled items you can add, something like 30 I think.

Regards

Phi

0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

I have now come to the conclusion that you can not be trusted to give a proper and truthful support. I can not believe Trusted reviews or what Hi Fi would say you were fully supporting HLG if you were not! As to my issue of it not recording, yes you have changed the main board, I have tried 4 different drive and it still does not work. You have replaced for others, why not for me? As I said in your forums I am a retired firefighter and this was my retirement present for a stress free experience. We could have bought similar for a lot less but we wanted or thought a company like yours we would have no probs. How wrong we were! Its not only the TV not recording but now the lack of HLG support which we thought was a future update. My son did say to buy Panasonic and now I think he may be right (not maybe but was)!  I am not giving up, I am retired and have plenty of time to pass on my bad experience to all that wish to hear.

Paul
0 Likes