Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE60KS7005, dark lines across TV.

(Topic created on: 27-02-2018 09:33 AM)
nlk
First Poster
Options

Hi! 

I purchased this TV in late 2016, tested it for banding, clouding and other flaws, but only found minor clouding. Some days ago I noticed these dark lines across the TV during a light background. They're visble through everything that's not dark.

How can I fix this?

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
paulyoung666
Explorer
Options

@nlkwrote:

Hi! 

I purchased this TV in late 2016, tested it for banding, clouding and other flaws, but only found minor clouding. Some days ago I noticed these dark lines across the TV during a light background. They're visble through everything that's not dark.

How can I fix this?

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

@nlkwrote:

Hi! 

How can I fix this?

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Looks as the back lighting is starting to fail to me ....

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@nlkwrote:

Hi! 

How can I fix this?

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Hi @nlk, certainly a few problems here and does seem like back lighting failing.  You could perform a self diagnosis- Settings-Support-Self Diagnosis-Start Picture Test  to confirm issue.  However I suspect that you will need to contact Samsung Support, could possibly use Remote Support and see from there. There is also posssibility of redress with retailer if not under warranty.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.