Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55TU7000KXXU - notification noise

(Topic created on: 17-07-2020 05:48 PM)
Leei
Student
Options

I got the tv a 6 weeks ago and was making a notification noise any time a loud noise/vibration was detected. But it was for three weeks but not is back.

i have spoke to customer services and they can't seem to find a issue, I have seen other complain about this but not for this model of tv.

could someone help ??

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Leei: That's strange. I wonder if this is the result of a loosely connected external device, which is temporarily disconnecting/connecting when the TV vibrates? With this in mind, please ensure that any connected devices are firmly in their respective ports or, alternatively, disconnect the devices temporarily to see if the issue persists. Can you also try going to Home > Notifications > Settings > Allow Sound > Off, to disable any notification sounds on the TV. Let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
Leei
Student
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@Leei: That's strange. I wonder if this is the result of a loosely connected external device, which is temporarily disconnecting/connecting when the TV vibrates? With this in mind, please ensure that any connected devices are firmly in their respective ports or, alternatively, disconnect the devices temporarily to see if the issue persists. Can you also try going to Home > Notifications > Settings > Allow Sound > Off, to disable any notification sounds on the TV. Let me know how you get on.

I have disconnected all cables minus the power and been through the setting but no luck it is still making the noise.

0 Likes