Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55MU6470

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 02:04 PM)
Njimack
First Poster
Options

I've owned this TV for several years without any problems but for the last few days, it has been frequently turning itself off. 

This happens every few minutes and lasts for 1-2 seconds. I've checked that all cables are connected properly and this happens as soon as the TV is turned on so I don't think it's overheating. I'm wondering if there was a recent software update that caused this?

Software version is T-KTMDEUC-1290.3,BT-S

Any help gratefully received! 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Njimack
First Poster
Options
No picture, or audio.
0 Likes
Tehmeng
Pioneer
Options
so basically you can see screen lights up, goes dark and keeps doing like this till you turn off? Its a screen issue. No fix for this, just screen replacement. You from UK?
0 Likes
Njimack
First Poster
Options
Yes I'm in the UK. if it was just a screen issue, why would I lose audio as well?
0 Likes
Tehmeng
Pioneer
Options
coz your tv keeps restarting, not booting till you get sound. Call retailer there you brought TV and quote Consumer Right Act. They have to fix it.
0 Likes
Njimack
First Poster
Options
I don't think that's it. this starts happening after the TV has been on for a few minutes. and I don't think it's restarting, as I only lose the picture and audio for 1-2 seconds.
the TV is out of warranty so I doubt the retailer would repair it
0 Likes
gerdy maelbrancke
First Poster
Options

Not sure if similar topic: Samsung LCD TV UE55MU6470S, on power on the screen lights for a few seconds then goes dark again, after a short while same scenario and this goes on and on. Any idea where I should start looking?

0 Likes