Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55MU6400- restarts on its own &voice stuttering

(Topic created on: 19-03-2018 09:17 AM)
AlexandrosM
First Poster
Options

Hi all, 

On Saturday I put in function my new 6400. After a couple of hours of operation there were some issues:

1.it started rebooting on its own showing the samsung smart hub logo.

2. Other times while playing the voice started stuttering for seconds (continuous repetition of the last word like an echo) and then worked again.

Actions I took:

I made a fullreset but the problems persisted.

I also checked for latest software updates but the TV seemed to be updated to ver.1152 . However on Samsung’s site there seems to be a ver1200 available.

Has anyone heard of these issues before?

Do you think I should try something or just send it back as faulty?

Regards

Alex

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AlexandrosMwrote:

Hi all, 

On Saturday I put in function my new 6400. After a couple of hours of operation there were some issues:

1.it started rebooting on its own showing the samsung smart hub logo.

2. Other times while playing the voice started stuttering for seconds (continuous repetition of the last word like an echo) and then worked again.

Actions I took:

I made a fullreset but the problems persisted.

I also checked for latest software updates but the TV seemed to be updated to ver.1152 . However on Samsung’s site there seems to be a ver1200 available.

Has anyone heard of these issues before?

Do you think I should try something or just send it back as faulty?

Regards

Alex

Hi @AlexandrosM, the latest firmware for MU6400 is 1201.0 so should download to USB and update that way  http://whttp://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE55MU6400UXXUww.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE55MU...  If problem not resolved I would firstly try reset again before contacting support and consider  Remote Support  , however it may be faulty.    

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.