Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55MU6220 error codes and memory issues

(Topic created on: 17-08-2021 11:53 AM)
Morrit
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UE55MU6220 4K curved TV.

About 2 years ago I started getting issues regarding memory, so following on from a thread on an online forum I popped in a USB memory stick.

About a year ago I started having issues regarding the inability to install apps. So I did all the troubleshooting, contacted Samsung and they also followed their troubleshooting but all to no avail.

I then tried using existing apps, but they didn't work. So back to Samsung, troubleshooting etc etc, to no avail.

Long story short, the TV went back to Curry's and they have now told me they are unable to repair it as they don't have 'the part' but haven't specified which part. 

I've looked on the boards and noticed that others have had issues with the memory, the smart hub and being unable to use and install apps. 

What gives? This is clearly a manufacturer issue from the manufacturer, but proving it is difficult as Curry's now have the TV.

Can anyone direct me to a thread or information outlining this issue, so I can advise Curry's that the product is inherently faulty?

Thank you in advance.

#Ue55mu6220

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0