Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55JU7000TXXU screen flicker

(Topic created on: 25-10-2017 09:46 PM)
DarloSi
First Poster
Options

I'm looking for some help. My TV was brand new from June 2016 within 6 months there was a screen flicker at the top bar and vertical lines (dead cells) the screen was replaced last month august 2017 by the insurance company. Beautifully back to it original state. Two weeks pass and the screen is Flickering again it's 4-5 inches thick at the top I thought it was the settings so IV hard reset which didn't work I have checked the one connect again not the culprit as this also happens in the smart hub apps  Netflix etc IV even plugged the plug direct into the wall not a extension block to see if that was the issue but it still remains. I'm not sure where to go with this as Google hasn't thrown any results to my type of TV only old sets that get a snip on a connector that fixes Flickering but I would rather not as it is covered by the insurance but I would like to know if this has happened to any one else or there was something I'm missing. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
DarloSi
First Poster
Options
Sorry just to add the TV flickers gets progressive to a point it's strobing there isn't any picture loss.
0 Likes