Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55JS8500T

(Topic created on: 22-05-2020 08:42 PM)
DJames1977
First Poster
Options

Hi All

I got a second hand UE55JS8500T TV, this may be a stupid question, but I just cant find the HDMI ports for this TV, it just doesnt have them, but when I look up the model it says it has 4 HDMI ports.

Anyone with this TV help?

Cheers

DJ

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @DJames1977 ,

this TV has 4 HDMI ports. They should be located on the side or at the back.

0 Likes
DJames1977
First Poster
Options

Hi

Thats what I thought but they are nowhere to be seen, just cant find them

Cheers

DJ

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Sorry for the confusion there. I can see that this TV comes with a One Connect Box so the ports are located there. Do you receive this with the TV? If not, I would suggest contacting the seller to get this. 

0 Likes
DJames1977
First Poster
Options

Hi

Whats a one connect box?, the TV was sold as seen, so dont think I will get anywhere with the seller

Cheers

DJ

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Oh dear! The One Connect Box is the 'brains' of the TV and connects to the screen with a cable. Without this, we're afraid your TV screen won't function.

0 Likes
DJames1977
First Poster
Options

Hi

From what I have found out this TV uses the One Connect Mini Box and not the one connect, do you know if Samsung will supply these boxes?

0 Likes
DJames1977
First Poster
Options

Hi All

So I managed to get a one connect box mini for a reasonable price and have the TV up and running, however there seems to be a couple of issues with it, down both the right and left side of the TV there seems to be a bright white glow and the TV is dull, the LED backlight is up full, the contrast is up full and the brightness is up full, now I can live with it like that for the moment but are these issues fixable or is it just not worth it?

DJ 

0 Likes