Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55AU7100KXXU TV Intermittent connection to wifi and will not connect via ethernet

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 02:47 PM)
CEMS1
First Poster
Options

TV internet signal will drop out constantly when connected to the internet. I am connected on multiple devices and they do not drop out at all. I have connected to the ethernet cable, again nothing, just constant pop ups on the screen of 'cable is not connected, cable is connected'. When going through settings and trying for a wired connection the tv will not even detect that there is a cable - again i have connected this to my laptop and the internet is absolutely fine so it must be the TV? TV is brand new is about 3 weeks old!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Sappersublime
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem. All other devices connect to wifi with no problems.  My Samsung smart TV 55" curved, purchased in 2018 is having trouble staying connected to the internet. The signal drops in and out with the TV constantly buffering.  I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it.

0 Likes
CEMS1
First Poster
Options

I have a call with Samsung booked in for Thursday - I am under the assumption they will take me through resetting the network etc, all things I have tried. I even bought a CAT7 cable having seen someone on here say it worked alas, it did not. If anything revolutionary occurs I will post it.

0 Likes