Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE49KS9000 and Xbox One

(Topic created on: 09-07-2017 02:22 PM)
Stevey1976
Student
Options

I've had my Samsung UE49KS9000 for just approaching two weeks now, and I've noticed a little oddity.

When I turn on my Xbox One and select that as the source I get the info banner at the top which says Xbox One HDMI 2 / DVI and then resolution and frame rate details, which is all ok. If I press the 'Info' button on the standard remote I don't see this information again, yet with my other console PS4 plugged in to HDMI 3 I can see that banner information each and every time I press the 'Info' button on the remote control.

I've swapped HDMI ports so Xbox One was on HDMI 3 and PS4 was on HDMI 2, when the PS4 is on HDMI 2 the 'Info' button works fine, but the problem follows the Xbox One over to HDMI3 so I think that rules out any issue with my 'One Connect' box?

If anyone out there reading this has the UK UE49KS9000 and an original Xbox One, could you try pressing the 'Info' button and see if you get any joy, could be it's an issue with with connected Xbox Ones, but I'm sure it worked for me the first few times I tried it when I setup my TV.

If anyone has had this issue, were you able to fix it?

Any advice appreciated.

Regards,

Steve
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Stevey1976
Student
Options

Bump!

Regards,

Steve
0 Likes