Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE46D8000

(Topic created on: 16-01-2022 03:18 PM)
Dawn Smith
First Poster
Options

I have  Samsung UE468000 it’s connected to the wifi but I cannot connect to the internet from it. Shows either server no found or 404 page not found? Any suggestions ? Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

How to troubleshoot internet connectivity for Samsung TV

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-internet-connectivity-for-sams...
AndrewL
Options

@Dawn Smith: If you head to Menu > Network > Network Settings > Network Status, does this flag any issues? If so, please try unplugging your router at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in, wait for the reset process to complete, then try accessing the internet on your TV again. For clarity, are you using the Internet Explorer app and, if so, are you encountering the Server Not Found and Page Not Found errors on any particular pages, or is it persistent across all websites? 

Dawn Smith
First Poster
Options

Tried all of that nothing works if I put Netflix in the browser it brings up the home page but if I try to select anything like log in, it comes up with the server error 😫 so frustrating 

0 Likes
Dawn Smith
First Poster
Options

tried all of that but nothing works it’s definitely connected to the internet because it brings up the home page when I search but if I try to detect anything from there like log in etc it just shows the server error 😫

0 Likes
SereneH
Options

Is your TV running software version 2023.0 (Settings > Support > Software Update), @Dawn Smith

giphy.gif