Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UE46C7000WW Internet@TV not working

(Topic created on: 28-10-2020 03:50 PM)
Mimisss
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I own an (old) UE46C7000WW. It has a Internet@TV feature which used to work. 

Recently, I successfully updated to the latest firmware (T-VALDEUC-3018.1). Also, I had the Internet@TV settings reset manually (by launching Internet@TV Settings > System setup > Reset).

The Internet@TV feature has stopped working since then. When it starts it shows a sort of welcome message but that's it. Pressing the ENTER button shows a Samsung splash screen which you can only RETURN from. No other option or button is available. No Samsung Apps, no Settings. No apps are loading. It's like of it is stuck there and after a while it exits to TV.

I am pretty sure the Internet connection is correctly setup. I use a wire to connect the TV directly to the router. All tests pass.

Any ideas on how to fix that problem?

Thank you in advance,

25 REPLIES 25
lcockell
First Poster
Options
I was just about to throw in the towel after 4 hours and just went through settings again. I noticed that the current time was not being set automatically so manually updated it and low and behold i managed to download but being such an old device no netflix and bbc iplayer doesnt work. Hope this helps someone save some time
0 Likes
SKS
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem.

I own an (old) UA55C7000. It has a Internet@TV feature (which I have not used so far!). The TV’s software is up to date. 

The Internet@TV feature does not work. When it starts it goes to a screen  - please refer picture below - but that's it. I cannot go to the Samsung Apps button or the Settings button or anyplace else. I can only press the ENTER button. This leads to a Samsung splash screen from which you can only RETURN. No other option or button is available. On this screen, if I don’t press RETURN it is stuck there and after a while it exits to TV.

SKS_0-1602415470124.jpeg

Internet connection is correctly setup. I use wireless - with the Samsung Wireless accessory - and all internet tests pass.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Suresh

MartinTV1
Apprentice
Options

Same problem here ..... Is no one from Samsung interested in their customer?      

Come on Samsung .... Where's the fix?

MartinTV1
Apprentice
Options

NETWORK OPERATING PROPERLY BUT ......NETWORK OPERATING PROPERLY BUT ......SAMSUNG INTERNET@TV NOT WORKINGSAMSUNG INTERNET@TV NOT WORKING

MartinTV1
Apprentice
Options

Internet@TV, LA46C650

0 Likes
kshysio
Student
Options

Any update? The same issue on my TV. Can anyone confirm if this is disabled by samsung?

Andrex655
Apprentice
Options

same on 55C650 . tried to change date to manual, dns to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.8.0, reset tv, change dhcp range, nothing work 

Mimisss
Journeyman
Options

Obviously, solving it requires updating either the server-side and/or the firmware of the TVs, which probably is too expensive for Samsung to implement. ☹️

Personally, it does not matter that much since the possibility of being able to run Netflix on the 7000 series is too narrow.

0 Likes
Andrex655
Apprentice
Options

🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏👍👍👍

0 Likes
Andrex655
Apprentice
Options

We are dying of impatience friend! Tell us at least where to dig?

0 Likes