Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UE46C7000WW Internet@TV not working

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 07:18 PM)
Mimisss
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I own an (old) UE46C7000WW. It has a Internet@TV feature which used to work. 

Recently, I successfully updated to the latest firmware (T-VALDEUC-3018.1). Also, I had the Internet@TV settings reset manually (by launching Internet@TV Settings > System setup > Reset).

The Internet@TV feature has stopped working since then. When it starts it shows a sort of welcome message but that's it. Pressing the ENTER button shows a Samsung splash screen which you can only RETURN from. No other option or button is available. No Samsung Apps, no Settings. No apps are loading. It's like of it is stuck there and after a while it exits to TV.

I am pretty sure the Internet connection is correctly setup. I use a wire to connect the TV directly to the router. All tests pass.

Any ideas on how to fix that problem?

Thank you in advance,

25 REPLIES 25
Kezmao
Student
Options

Same problem here, with the same model. 

can anybody please help us?

Thanks in advance

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Mimisss  and @Kezmao ,

would any of you be able to send me a video/picture of the issue here so I can have a better understanding of this? is the cable fitting snugly at the TV back?

0 Likes
Mimisss
Journeyman
Options

Sure, here's a video showing the problem

I removed the video from YouTube since there seems to be no solution to this problem.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That has been really helpful @Mimisss. Okay, let's try changing your DNS settings. Head to Settings > Network > Network Settings > IP Settings > Set manually > 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4. If it is one, set it to the other, then try to connect again. 

Mimisss
Journeyman
Options

Just tried that but same problem. 

I also connected wirelessly with the Samsung LAN Adapter WIS12ABGNX and tried both 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 to no avail.

0 Likes
Kezmao
Student
Options

Dear @TessM

First of all, thank you so much for your time and your support. In the next picture, you can see the message that appears on my Samsung TV. It seem to be the same message of the @Mimisss TV, but in this case in spanish. 

I tried the hearunder-listed methods in order to resolve the issue, but unfortunatly all of them unsucessfully:

• DHCP Network configuration.
  • Manual Network configuration, to ensure that the TV was connected to the router, y ping from my PC, to the TV, and it correctly answer.
  • Download the last TV software version and updated via USB.
  • Reset TV configuration to factory.

The network diagnosis of the TV was always ok, except when I introduced an incorrect IP address. I also configured the Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) without sucess.

So, the network configuration seems to be ok, and everything with a good connection. But the Internet options seems to be grey, like in an unavailable mode without any other explanation.

IMG_4521.jpg

JohnGM
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same issue here in the USA with an old model [LN46C650]. A reset of Internet@TV caused the floating window shown above. I have tried all the steps so far suggested, and would love to know if anyone comes up with a solution.

Magnaflux
First Poster
Options

I have 46C650 TV. The same problem I have. Can anybody from samsung help us?

0 Likes
lcockell
First Poster
Options
I have exactly the same problem as TESSM which shows the problem perfectly, but I have a samsung BD-C6500. I searched the internet and found may people who have complained about this but no solution has been given. It seems problem started when I deleted all my old apps and now i get this black message where they previously appeard. I know my internet is working all test pass and even put it on the dmz. Perhaps this service is no longer available it would be nice to know
0 Likes