Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ue43ru7470uxxu Headphones connectivity

(Topic created on: 24-12-2019 11:15 PM)
Nikstar
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, setting up my dad's ue43ru7470uxxu. He has some Thomson wireless headphones which  on his previous TV were just connected red and white ends into the back of the TV. Am I missing something as I have connected them to the corresponding in the back of the 43ru7470uxxu but there is no sound.

Many thanks 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AsadM
Options
Hi @Nikstar. Hope you're enjoying day. You'll need to change the sound output settings on the TV to the correct output. Please try going through the sound output settings to apply the correct settings.
0 Likes
Nikstar
Journeyman
Options

Not sure what you mean. Could you give me more details. Im hoping to set up to have sound from tv speakers and the headphones at same time so my deaf father can use headphones at high volume and we can save our eardrums whilst we watch together 

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
@Nikstar: If you're looking to change the sound output settings, you'll need to select the Home button > Go into Settings > Sound > Sound Output. Select the source you're looking to apply on the TV. You won't be able to set the TV speakers and another wired device/headphones as your sound output at the same time.

However, you can have sound coming from the TV and supporting headphones at the same time wirelessly by going into Home > Settings > General > Accessibility > Multi-output Audio.

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Nikstar
Journeyman
Options
Thank you. Enjoy your holidays x
0 Likes
Nikstar
Journeyman
Options

Would like to have  tv speakers and headphones at the same time. So tried the second option  However Multi-output audio is greyed out . Any suggestions ? 

0 Likes
Nikstar
Journeyman
Options
Second option is what we want but multi output is greyed out
0 Likes