Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE43NU7470 CEC and ARC problem

(Topic created on: 13-05-2020 05:30 PM)
Shurik14312
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have problem with hdmi cec and Arc , every day I have to turn off the power from the TV to restore work hdmi cec and arc . as soon as I turn off the TV at night, in the morning it no longer works and tv switch to buildin sound

I have nvidia shield and onkyo tx-l50 reciver.

this is the first and general problem

The second one is . When I connect nvidia shield to receiver and receiver to tv , then cec work strange . My receiver stay powered off until nvidia shield was powered on when I powered on TV and sometimes when it powered on soud switch to tv speakers and I can not change to reciver until turn off the power from the TV 

The third problem is that after the latest updates, unfortunately the TV and the shield were updated at the same time. the shield began to turn on for a very long time or does not turn on at all if you turn on the TV with the samsumg remote control, regardless of how it is connected through the receiver or directly

and yet, I'm trying to set up smart remoting with the help of a wizard for a shield. I select ott then search for nvidia and select a shield. But when I get to the check with the up and down arrows, the remote from the Samsung does not control the shield.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Shurik14312
First Poster
Options

All was fixed by disabeling instant on option in sevice menu. But remote start wotk only by IR in standby mode. So problem somewere in instand on functionality 

Here is where disable optoin https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/Q7FN-HDMI-resolution-indicator-not-updating/m-p/1648118/highl...

0 Likes