Did you mean: 

UE43NU7400 - Firmware Update No Picture

(Topic created on: 29-03-2020 04:21 PM)
Gareth1978
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Any advice welcome!

Updated my UE43NU7400 with the latest firmware today - now no picture just sound etc. 

Seen a few threads on this - turning on / off doesn't seem to work but wondered if anyone else had had this and sorted it? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Gareth1978 wrote:

Hi 

Any advice welcome!

Updated my UE43NU7400 with the latest firmware today - now no picture just sound etc. 

Seen a few threads on this - turning on / off doesn't seem to work but wondered if anyone else had had this and sorted it? Thanks.

Hi @Gareth1978   Usually you need ro switch off at the mains for 5 minutes to solve problems, take it issue may well be sorted  now. However for these  type of issue ideas are to  hold the power button in until the red light stops flashing- Tv will switch off and come on again (usually around 5 seconds). if this does not solve issue it is advisable to do a factory reset.    At times obviously picture issues can be to do with connections though does not seem likeliest scenario in this case.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes