Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE32K5600 keeps crashing

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 09:13 AM)
Freemaster22
First Poster
Options

So I thought I'd post here since support haven't been helpful to me at all and just end up disconnecting on me

My Samsung TV keeps freezing when I'm using the smart TV features, it doesn't matter what app I'm using, be it YouTube, Netflix, Amazon or Plex, at some point the image freezes and then the TV reboots

It's being doing this a good few times a day now and I'm starting to lose my patience, I've tried hard resetting the TV back to factory settings, deleting and reinstalling apps and making sure that I am up to date, but the problem still occurs

Please help me fix this

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Freemaster22: Are you getting any error messages when the TV freezes/reboots? Have you noticed if the issue occurs after a certain amount of time, or is it random? Can you try going to Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now, to see if there are any updates available that might address this?

0 Likes
Freemaster22
First Poster
Options
No, I don't get any errors, just the screem freezes then goes black and shows the smart TV logo (though sometimes it doesn't even do that and I have to turn it of and on again at the mains)

I've checked the software update and I am on the latest update, version 1242
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Freemaster22: If you have restored the TV to it's factory settings and the issue has persisted, then I recommend reaching out to our AV Team on 0333 000 0333, where an advisor will be able to assist you further and arrange any necessary repairs. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.
0 Likes