Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE32J5600

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 10:58 PM)
Cliffy9
First Poster
Options

Hi aunt has the above model, middle right of screen will generally show channel information and when you change the channel it generally shows briefly and then disappears, however over the last few days it stays on the screen and she is beginning to get irritated by this problem. She's 94 Friday and I could do with solving this if anyone can help please 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Cliffy9 ,

I would like to wish your aunt a happy birthday. That sounds like something get activate on the remote or the TV. Could you check if the remote has an Info button? If so, what happens when you press it? 

Are you also able to send me a picture of the available options when you go to Menu> Broadcasting> Channel settings?

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Cliffy9 ,

I would like to wish your aunt a happy birthday. That sounds like something get activate on the remote or the TV. Could you check if the remote has an Info button? If so, what happens when you press it? 

Are you also able to send me a picture of the available options when you go to Menu> Broadcasting> Channel settings?

0 Likes
Cliffy9
First Poster
Options

Thanks Tess, she had a great day yesterday. 

I have sorted the issue by switching the TV off via the off switch as it occurred to me that she only uses the remote and standby. I also switched the wall plug off for 30 mins, this rectified the problem and she's a happy girl again. 

Thanks for the response 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's great news @Cliffy9! Thanks for letting us know!

0 Likes