Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twitch vs Samsung TV

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 05:50 PM)
armandx
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have a problem with both of my Samsung TV's that both are running Tizen OS. When I try to go and watch some stream on twitch site, just a very very few streams have sound on, on the all others I don't have any sound, It's curious that in some cases 0.0001% sounds works on streams but in those that I'm interested in I don't have sound and also I don't have an option like in a normal browser to set the volume up on down. On the other hand if I enter on YouTube it works like a charm.

Does anyone have a solution on this thing and how I can hear streams without smart view via phone because it's annoying sometimes to stay with the phone in my hand to watch a stream and sometimes want to seek forward or backward and also it's a major battery drain. Thank you in advance! 

2 REPLIES 2
Tom_B1
Pioneer
Options

It's 2020 and there is still no official Twitch app available on Samsung Smart TVs, unbelievable!

Please everyone let Twitch know that we need a official twitch app for Samsung Smart TVs.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310225-twitch-applications-tv-apps/suggestions/37454539-make-a-n...?

Thank you!

danjsillva
Student
Options

It's already 2021...

0 Likes