Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv wont connect to internet

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 12:09 AM)
Dan707
Apprentice
Options

I got a new TV for Christmas and im having trouble with it. Its a little more complicated than what I put in the subject line. I have the TV connected to my router via ethernet cable (bought off Amazon claiming to be a cat 8). Also I should add this problem happens when I connect tv to wifi or my mobile hot spot on phone. I've tested the connection and its connected with full bars on all the previous mentioned methods of internet. So im setting up the TV and it comes to the portion where I need to download and accept the terms and conditions, but when I try it just get a message back saying internet is unstable. So I cant accept terms and conditions. It won't let me check for an update since I have not accepted terms and conditions. HELP!!!

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Dan707
Apprentice
Options

I've unplugged the router for 5 minutes. Nothing changes on the TV.  I've contacted Samsung help. Theyre the ones the said I should update the software via usb flash drive. In order to do that I would need to replace my laptop that broke a few weeks prior to buying the TV. I was just asking for advice before going down that route. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dan707  ok pity other possible solutions did not help  , though  you may have wished to replace your laptop in due course anyway.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes