Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV with a slope!

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 09:24 PM)
Clen
First Poster
Options

I have a 55" Q90T Flagship QLED 4K HDR Smart TV (2020) and it slopes! Samsung sent me a replacement stand but it still slopes which means its a problem with the mounting on the TV itself, it's on a flat table so there is no question it has a slope - Samsung don't seem interested in solving it!! They are now ignoring my e-mails. TVs with a slope is a pretty basic quality fail - they aren't cheep either!! Any one else have this issue?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Years ago with a 22" Samsung TV I did (it was so flimsy it wobbled too) but my current 5 Series 32" is fine. Which direction is your stand leaning? Front to back or side to side?
0 Likes
Clen
First Poster
Options
Side to side - slopes just over half a centimeter, once you notice it there's no going back!!
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Indeed, although I managed to level my cheap 22" stand by adding some extra black rubber under the one foot to tilt the TV back level. I wouldn't expect the same to be necessary with your expensive TV though. Clearly the mounting plate inside the TV chassis is wonky rather than the stand being flimsy for you.
0 Likes