Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV wifi does not work - It does not recognize any wireless network

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 10:07 PM)
al3jandr0
First Poster
Options

I have a TV Q70T  4K (2020) working for 2 years, but a couple of weeks ago the wifi stopped working and it does not recognize any wireless network. I already reset it to factory several times but the problem is not fixed, I also reset the router and nothing. I can only connect to the internet wired. The TV is updated to the latest version available (2200). Can anybody help me?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @al3jandr0  yes you do have the latest firmware.  A few additional things to try, hold the power Button for  around 5 seconds until the Samsung logo displays and the Tv is restarted.  check the wifi and if that does not work unplug the Tv for 5 minutes. You could also change the wifi channel on your router and possibly split the  2.4 and 5 Ghz as shown here https://support.accessagility.com/hc/should-i-use-different-ssids-for-2.4-ghz-and-5-ghz-bands-on-sam... 

Sometimes it is necessary to  change the DNS Settings,Go to  Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings.   Change from Automatic to   to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4  (Google servers) An alternative is Open DNS 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220

In some cases it can be the wifi module though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.